Short Sale Facts
A short sale is a process in which the lender allows a homeowner to sell a property for less than the mortgage balance. The proceeds of the sale go to the lender.
Why Short Sale?
These are some reasons why many decide to short sell, modify or foreclose on their properties:
- If you owe more than your property is worth, and it does not make financial sense to keep the house.
- If you are struggling to make your mortgage payments.
- If your interest rate, monthly payments, or mortgage balance has been increasing.
- Relocating to a new area, and paying for the current property and a new living situation is not feasible.
- No more phone calls – we will handle all communication with your lender
- No cost out of pocket for short sales, including closing costs, Realtor fees, etc
- No “Deficiency” provision – walk away if you don’t feel comfortable with the agreement
- $3,000 cash assistance (based on property qualification)
- Through a short sale you can stay in your home longer as the bank is handling the sale
- Walk away listing agreement / no-nonsense listing (if short sale is not the best option)
Email us today for more information: email@example.com